PRO QUALITY. INDUSTRY SOUND.

Define Your Sound

P = Produced

E = Engineered

ED = Edited

M = Mixed

MA = Mastered

 

ABOUT

Producer and engineer Ryan Mey is a versatile professional with skills that qualify him as an expert for full album production, tracking, mixing, TV and radio production, live events, audio books and so much more.

Starting in 2006, Ryan started recording bands professionally. In 2008, he attended The Recording Workshop in Ohio and became a certified audio engineer/producer. 

In 2011, Ryan set his sights to Chicago, IL and became an engineer at BOTA Studio and assistant engineer at Electrowerks Recording. At these companies, Ryan was able to participate with signed metal bands including, Born of Osiris, Veil of Maya and more.

In 2012, Ryan returned to his roots in West Michigan to start a project studio. He continues his mission to provide high quality music production and audio services to hundreds of clients in the West Michigan area. 

 

TESTIMONIALS

"Working with Ryan is always a positive experience. He puts forth his greatest effort in delivering the sound a band is looking for. I'm working with him for my solo project and the quality has been top notch for the price. If you're a local band looking for quality recording for a good price, Ryan is your guy!"

Chase Dunkelberg | Essentia & Iridescence 

"Been in many studios. Same with my drummer. We both thought that it was a great laid back environment. Ryan is an easy to work with guy, with great suggestions to help make your music more powerful. I just got finished recording there and I love it. He's a sexy beast of a producer. I highly recommend him."

Seth Earl | Recorruptor

"Ryan is great to work with. He's very creative and will help you make your music the best that it can be!"

Nicolas Eaton | As Voices Echo

                 For more testimonials

 

STUDIO INFORMATION

  • All clients will be required to pay a 25% deposit for studio time to lock in the clients date(s). The amount of the deposit may vary. The remaining 75% will go towards the client's total, due on the first day of tracking.

  • There is a 2 hour minimum in order to book time. We also have a 24 hour cancellation policy.  If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, your deposit will be forfeited. If you cancel with 24 hours or more, your deposit will be credited and can still apply to the re-scheduled session.

 

  • Studio time will be charged per song and studio time will be set to agreed upon days that work for both Ryan and the client.

    • Ex.: 1 song per 2 days tracking.  5 songs = 10 days of tracking

  • Any additional day(s) of tracking needed after the agreed upon day(s) has expired, will be charged at an additonal rate per the rate card.

For business clients (non-music group), the pricing will be agreed upon before the start of the project.

For all booking inquiries, please selection "Book Online", in the browser.

For more studio information, please download the following documents.

For deposit or full payments, click here

: 616.295.6700

: rjmrecordings@hotmail.com

 
This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now